Thursday, September 26, 2013

Taking Stock

{inspired by these posts, here and here}

Making: a list of ideas for Thanksgiving. Justin's family will be visiting our home and it will be my first Thanksgiving dinner for more than two people!
Cooking: pastas. My sister and I have been on a real pasta kick lately, trying all new sorts of recipes.
Drinking: Dunkin Donuts original blend with cream and sugar.
Reading: work e-mails.
Wanting: some of these adorable headbands by CrochetSavy!
Looking: forward to one of my best friend's visiting in November!
Playing: Royals by Lorde on repeat.
Wasting: time and battery playing with iOS 7.
Sewing: not a darn thing. I swear I will learn one day.
Wishing: life would slow down.
Enjoying: early morning snuggle sessions with our puppy.
Waiting: for the weekend. Justin has TWO days off!
Liking: the crisp mornings and stormy evenings September has brought us.
Wondering: what I should do for my 25th birthday next month. I have no clue.
Loving: my new nails!
Hoping: my sister will find the perfect full-time job with benefits, very soon!
Marveling: at snow on the mountains from last night's storm.
Needing: more faith in myself.
Smelling: my Viva La Juicy perfume. Lovely and girly.
Wearing: this Utah pullover and these Enzo Angiolini boots.
Following: fashion posts from the Emmy Awards. I'm a sucker for sparkling dresses.
Noticing: thickness in my hair again. (I got to experience serious hair loss thanks to my last hospital stint.)
Thinking: about the Grey's premiere tonight. Please be kind to us Shonda.
Bookmarking: this video of Louis CK talking about his decision to not give his kids a smartphone.
Opening: my Burt's Bees pomegranate chapstick. I'm kind of a chapstick freak.
Giggling: at Justin's new alarm - Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. There's nothing sweeter than feeling him grab my hand to sing along at 6:30 in the morning.
Feeling: grateful for my husband and the hard work he puts in for our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment